A little bit of Halloween by Craftye Ladye Creations

I have started this blog to showcase my love of all things Halloween. I decided to split Halloween away from my other neglected blog and hope to showcase my art that is for sale as well as past art and other Halloween goodies. Come again soon as I will be working hard to make this a special place to visit.

I am primarily a cloth doll maker, but have moved into other aspects of crafting and creating. I thought I had settled on primitives a few years back, but that just opened a whole new door into the world of Halloween folk art. I am even trying my hand at papier mache sculpting, which is much more difficult than it looks.

b

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog giveaway

Moriah over at MLB studios http://mlbetterly.blogspot.com/2010/07/ado-wonderland-blog-event-and-giveaway.html is having a giveaway, but you must hurry over as it ends on July 17. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment